The United States General Services Administration (GSA) has an exclusive list of providers for goods and services. In 2001, Pestmaster Services® became one of 11 providers (of more than 21,000) contracted to offer pest management and related services to the United States Government. The contract allows us to be part of an exclusive list of vendors pre-qualified to provide pest management, mosquito control, termite control, weed control, and a host of other pest control related requirements.
Procurement times are short and prices are pre-established. A typical procurement process can sometimes take up to or more than 270 days, while the GSA schedule can be initiated and used within five to ten days. This is especially beneficial to federal customers because urgent pest control needs require immediate response and action. The GSA Schedule allows that to happen quickly, efficiently, and seamlessly, with the inclusion of pre-approved pricing models. The contract allows all locations to service government business on a global basis.
Pestmaster Services®' GSA Contract is available for review. Current items on our schedule include:
- Hourly pest control
- Monthly or quarterly pest control service by square footage
- Termite inspections, fumigation and subterranean termite control
- Mosquito larva surveillance and adult treatment
- Selective, non-selective, and pre-emergent herbicide applications
- Noxious or exotic weed control (arundo donax, tamarisk, etc.)